Sprint Galaxy S3 L710 was expecting Android 4.1.2 for a long time. Our tutorial is the instrument that we hope will get this update on your phone without giving you trouble.
What we will use for this guide is L710VPBMD4, which comes with security and feature improvements for your smartphone. You don’t have to be wary of bugs, because the tool is coming straight from Samsung.
are now the first guests to be featured in today’s post. They are the following: charge the battery on your Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 so that the device will have enough stamina to last throughout this guide, make a backup so that no important data disappears after you are done with the procedure and, last but not least, download on your laptop.
The second guests to appear in today’s tutorial are the steps below. Follow them and the update will get flashed on your handset easily and smoothly.
- We prepared the following task for step number one: once the file from our requirements is installed on your comp, you’d better plug the phone to it (use the USB cord of the handset to do so). Now copy the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 L710VPBMD4 archive to the memory card that is part of the Galaxy S3 L710.
- Now that everything is in its appropriate place, your next concern should be with step number two telling you as follows: unplug the smartphone from the laptop after you are done with the previous step and then power it off.
- Wait a bit, then go for step number three which should happen in the following manner: enter the phone into a mode otherwise known as Recovery Mode; we personally prefer to take this route in order to perform this task: press and hold, at the same time, Home, Volume Up and Power. And, when the display starts to flash in front of your eyes, you should let go of the keys and wait for the device to boot into the mode we mentioned.
- Step four will ask you to opt for Install zip from SD card.
- Step five will be you selecting Choose zip from SD card. Once finished with these two actions, you will need to opt for the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 L710VPBMD4 update file and have it chosen by pressing the button for Power.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Step number six will have you do as follows: confirm the flashing of this file on your Galaxy S3 SPH-L710, then have a bit of patience while the said zip file is featured on your phone.
- The seventh step requires you to return to the main recovery menu once the ebe16cf30fd6.update_SPH-L710_MB1_to_MD4.zip is present on the device. When you are there, you should absolutely opt for the option which restarts the entire system; the smartphone is going to reboot.
When it ends with that phase, your Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 will have been updated to the Android 4.1.2. This is all due to the great L710VPBMD4 OTA official firmware. Waste no more time and just familiarize yourself with all that it is about!
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.