Here we are again with another tutorial, only this time we will let you know how to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with XXAMER official firmware on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 3G SM-T210.
a successful guide, you should take into account these requirements: create backups via our instructions (a backup with the data on the tablet’s internal memory to an external SD card is also a recommended action), flash USB drivers for this gadget on your laptop, turn on USB debugging, charge the battery of the tablet, use a laptop that works with Windows (it it isn’t, use CrossOver Utility for a comp that runs either Mac or Linux) and use the model that is bootloader and carrier unlocked.
How to flash XXAMER on T210
- You should download, now, the for your T210 and Odin tool v3.07 on your laptop. Extract them both on the desktop of the device and look around till you spot .tar.md5 and Odin tool v3.07.exe among a bunch of files these two archives come with.
- To boot the tablet into Download Mode, do the following:
– switch the device off;
– wait a bit;
– press and hold, at the same time, Volume Down and Power;
– stop when the logo of Android pops on the display;
– press Volume Up.
- Next action to perform: run the Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Admin by using the right-click method on odin.exe file and afterwards on “Run as administrator” from the tablet’s context menu.
- Continue with this task: plug the tablet to your comp and wait for “Added!!” and a COM port painted yellow; if they don’t appear, the plugging did not go well, so you have to either flash the USB Drivers one more time or use a different USB port.
- If you’ve completed the actions above, move on by choosing the files below as soon as you click on the buttons we will indicate:
– click on PDA so that you can opt for a file that has CODE in its name
– click on Phone and be ready to choose a file with MODEM in its name
– click on CSC, then select the file which sport CSC in its name
– click on PIT and opt for a file with a .pit extension.
- To make sure you complete the tutorial successfully, you now have to continue our instructions with the next one: choose F. Reset Time, Auto Reboot and then Re-partition. The last one needs to be opted for only should you have chosen the .pit file.
- Now hit START; after that, watch as the update firmware is installed on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. The second the tablet is over the flashing phase, it is going to reboot.
- Then it will show PASS and a green background, which translates into the following: unplug the tablet from the notebook.
The gadget will now sport the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMER official firmware. Start using it by going to the device’s “About tablet” and tapping on it.
NOTE: The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 T210 can surprise you in an unpleasant way during the tutorial. In other words: it might get stuck in boot animation; or in the manufacturer’s logo instead of that. We are also here to solve this problem. So follow our lead:
– go to the Recovery Mode;
– opt for Factory Reset/Wipe Data;
– choose Wipe Cache Partition;
– opt for the tablet’s restarting option.
The device is now devoid of any problem.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.