Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 is going to deliver great reactions once you upgrade it to XXUEMJ3 Android 4.3 Final Test Build. And by that we mean many varied possibilities to have a smartphone just as you like it, starting from how it performs to how long its battery can last.
The custom ROM we offer you in today’s guide shall make sure all of that is absolutely great.
Galaxy S4 I9505 will receive the update file as it should depending on how well you observe these requirements:
- use the factory and carrier unlocked model;
- charge your device’s battery;
- get USB drivers that are appropriate for your handset on your laptop, from here;
- make backups using these tips;
- turn on USB Debugging;
- download Odin tool from here and the on your notebook.
In case you own a rooted device, the update will annihilate the phone’s very own root access. Which is why you should use the same rooting guide you used before to gain that back.
Below are the steps which are needed for a smooth update process. Follow all of them attentively.
- Now that your laptop or PC has all the necessary update files, it should also have the unzipped content of the final build test custom ROM archive; so extract the latter. Then also unzip the Odin tool archive.
- Now do the following: power your phone off, enter it in Download Mode (like this: press and simultaneously hold Volume Down + Home + Power and then press Volume Up when the logo of Android pops on the display) and then launch the Odin 3.09.exe (which comes from the Odin which you unzipped earlier) as Admin.
- After you are done with the actions from earlier, you can plug your handset to your notebook. The Odin will then show a blue or yellow ID:COM port number together with a message which says “Added!!”. When none of the elements we mentioned appears, then you should use another USB port or flash the USB drivers again.
- Proceed to the next step that tells you the following: tap AP in Odin, add AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5, tap BL and add BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.nd5, then tap CP and add CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5, tap CSC and after that add CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5.
- Next, move on with these instructions: deactivate Repartition and check only the boxes called F. Reset Time along with Auto Reboot.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Now do as follows: tap “Start” and then have patience until the flashing of the update file is over. The Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 will, after the flashing ends, restart on its own and then display a home screen. This is the moment where you will have to disconnect the handset from your laptop.
Quick Notice: Even if you follow all of our guidelines, your phone may enter a boot loop. When this problem arises, you can solve it by booting the device into Recovery Mode, opt for Factory Reset/Wipe Data and after that is over choose Reboot System Now to easily restart your handset.
Once the issue gets solved, you can go to your phone’s Settings, open About Phone and then fully enjoy the update file and all of its advantages.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.