Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810P can smoothly be updated to Android 4.1.2 operating system by anyone who owns it. A tutorial on the matter is right here on DroidGator
For it, we decided on using official firmware called XXAMC4 Jelly Bean. One of the most striking facts about this tool is the following: it can easily get you rid of issues with the phone’s cam and it resolves the problem of overheating. Further goodies to enjoy from the makers of the XXAMC4 will have to be discovered by yourselves.
Fame GT-S6810P can have all of the above (and more) if you pay close attention to the guide we have for you. But as usual, we are first sending you to some requirements. Here is how they sound like: make a backup of the data you think are extremely important on your smartphone, charge its battery so that it won’t fail you during the tutorial and turn on USB debugging (by going to the handset’s Settings, choosing Applications, tapping Development and then opting for USB debugging).
Samsung’s Galaxy Fame S6810P is now all ready to receive the Jelly Bean 4.1.2. The steps you must be following for this event are below.
- The first of them indicates these two actions that need to be operated: download the and then Odin tool on your laptop; unzip them afterwards.
- Step two will arrive afterwards with these guidelines: launch the Odin package on the notebook. Up next you need to power the smartphone off. After you do that, you need to help the device enter Download Mode by holding Volume Down and Menu; switch the handset on once you are done.
- As soon as your Galaxy Fame S6810P is in the mode required for our guide, you should move on to the step with number three; this one will need you to do the following: plug the devices to each other with the USB cord of the smartphone; when an ID:COM icon becomes yellow (or green), you should be sure that the connection between your phone and your laptop has been made successfully.
- Step four will ask you to click on the following button: PDA. Now opt for the file called .tar (it’s the one which should feature after you extract the content of the XXAMC4 Firmware on your PC in step 1).
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]The actions to be performed in step five are these: hit Start, then wait for the firmware file to be flashed on your Fame S6810P (this process will last a couple of minutes at the most).
- Step six needs you to have patience till the handset reboots after the update is installed on it. The home screen of the phone will soon pop on the its touchscreen.
- You can now unplug it from your notebook for step number seven. The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is now your for the taking and enjoying!
Dealing with problems while updating, rooting or unrooting a gadget is something common. As for this smartphone, you can see it blocked in the booting stage (or an infinite boot loop problem). There is a way to bring this to an end. And it should go like this: take the battery out, put it back in and repeat our guide from its very first step till its very last one.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.