A dedicated app is what you Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE SGH-M819N will soon receive. Its presence is about to bring various advantages. They will all change the device for the better!
A lot has happened since your phone’s release last year. For instance, new features, apps and so on have arrived. They will all become important parts of the smartphone. But to enjoy them in all their glory, you need an appropriate tool. Such as this one: SRSRoot. This instrument is considered as one of the best. It’s easy to download and use; also, it’s freeware. But having it installed on your handset equals this: a revoked warranty. This disadvantage shouldn’t stop you from rooting the device; the warranty will be returned to it if you choose a tutorial that’s suited for the Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE SGH-M819N.
There are other cons you should be aware of. If your rooted phone’s upgraded, the root access and system partition shall go through damaging situations. You won’t lose the important data or internal / external SD cards in the process.
The benefits of this procedure
Your handset has been available since 2013. There are many things lacking from it. But first, let us introduce this info: the phone’s 1728 MHz processor will perform so much faster. The SRSRoot has battery and customization options for you to experiment with; that way, the battery will have a longer life and your phone will be easy to personalize. New features are also guaranteed; as are these: root-only apps and a bunch of custom ROMs.
Your phone’s equipped with this operating system: Android 4.2.2. As it happens, the SRSRoot supports every available Android variant. Besides all of the above mentioned novelties, you also get admin and superuser permission. The freeware chosen by us needs the presence of a Build ID. You can use the one of your liking or the one we opted for: JDQ39.M819NUVUAMK7. The app is fully powered by an SRS Server. Besides that, it’s compatible with a whole bunch of devices, be they smartphones or gadgets.
The new stuff is delivered without bloatware. Each of the novelties we just talked about are brought smoothly and you needn’t worry about expriencing security issues. Moreover, you have the option of unrooting the phone with this special app, too.
When you are well aware of the pros and cons of rooting the handset, pre-requisites will have to happen. They’re as follows:
- open this page to download USB drivers on your laptop from it;
- then be sure to flash them;
- the smartphone’s battery needs a refill should its levels indicate that it’s running low;
- perform some regular backups for your handset’s crucial content;
- next up, make sure a full NANDroid backup is also performed;
- go to the handset’s security programs;
- turn them all off;
- find your laptop’s security programs;
- deactivate them as well;
- locate, on the Galaxy Style Duos SCH-I829, USB Debugging;
- turn it on by tapping it;
- the laptop must contain a Windows OS version.
Step by step instructions
After completing the prerequisites, you’ll be put in front of some steps. They’ll lead you to a SGH-M819N with root access.
- This is the first if many actions: launch, on the laptop, this site. Now that it’s open there, make sure that website’s download button is clicked on.
- By doing this, the SRSRoot is going to swiftly end up on your laptop. Install the app, then make sure you open it on the laptop.
- From its Menu, tap Settings. Find, under the latter, this option: Unknown Sources. Next on the agenda: tap USB Debugging. Move on should you have already done it.
- We have this next step for you: create a connection between the Samsung SGH-M819N and the laptop. The former’s USB cord will plug the two together.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Once done, continue by rooting the handset. Proceed to this important part via the tapping of Root Device (All Methods). 10-15 minutes will pass between the start of the rooting and its end. If you have to wait more than that, you should use this method: repeat the steps.
- Those of you not experiencing a problem at this stage can restart their device. Which takes us to this step: tap Reboot System Now.
- You can now be sure that the SRSRoot has done its job and your phone’s rooted. When you’re not as fond of having root access as before, the app can do this: revoke the root access.
Once you’ve reached the end of this post, you’ll come across a comment box. Its presence lets you know that you can ask us for help whenever you deal with issues while rooting the Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE SGH-M819N.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.