It was high time we invited Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810P for an update guide. We always wanted to see it experience the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWAME2 firmware.
are now due, so check them out: flash USB drivers for the Fame S6810P on your laptop, create backups via our instructions, turn off the software which protects your smartphone and also your notebook against all kinds of threats and fully charge the handset’s battery.
How to update S6810P to XWAME2 firmware
- The tutorial can now begin. Here are the first few instructions: turn to your PC and save Odin tool 3.07 and the on it.
- Both these zip files need to have their content unzipped on the laptop; when you are done extracting each of them, you should take care to power the smartphone off and then enter it into Download Mode; this action requires the following action: press and hold, at the same time, Volume Down, Home and Power. When the logo of Android makes an entrance on the screen, you can let go of the keys; press Volume Up after that happens and the handset is officially in the Download Mode.
- Now you should open the Odin Multi Downloader tool. Then plug the handset to the comp with the USB port that is part of the box in which the Fame S6810P arrives.
- After you connect the devices, you need to wait and see whether or not the plugging went without a hiccup; to know that, you should look for “Added!!” and an ID:COM in blue plus a COM port number on the screen; if you see them, then you can move to the next step. But if the phone and the notebook aren’t well connected, you have to use a different USB port or flash the USB drivers again.
- While the phone is in Odin, you are told to opt for PDA; then be sure to choose the XWAME2 firmware file and leave Re-partition unchecked. Tap on START when you are done with the previous actions, then have patience till the device flashes the file. You should then wait for PASS with a background in green to pop on the touchscreen.
- The moment they are shown, the handset is going to restart. You are now told that you can disconnect the devices from one another.
NOTE: The Galaxy Fame S6810P could experience problems while the tutorial takes place. To avoid unpleasant situations, you can follow our instructions. So, in case you see that the handset enters a boot loop, you need to factory reset it by booting the phone into Recovery Mode. Then you will have to navigate your way around with Volume Up and Down keys; to choose stuff, you need to employ the button labelled Power. Then opt for Factory Reset/Wipe Data followed by Wipe Cache Partition. Once the system is wiped, you should restart the smartphone via the restarting option.
Should the phone be unable to get unstuck from a Samsung logo or something else, then you need to first take the battery unit out of the device, afterwards exit from Odin’s tool menu, then put the battery back in. After that make sure to repeat the guide.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.