Today’s article includes all the steps you need to know so that you can root an LG Optimus 3D Max. However, the procedure is dangerous, in the sense that your handset will lose its warranty afterwards. But it’s not as tragic as it sounds, because this warranty can be recovered with ease. You must update the phone via an official LG OS or you can downgrade the ROM version that the device has installed.
aspect of the utmost importance consists of certain prerequisites you must attend to. Because they are the ones which will assure a successful rooting process. These prerequisites mean the following: use a laptop/comp that sports the Windows OS, disable all the security tools that are switched on on both the smartphone and the comp, start the USB debugging capabilities on the Optimus 3D Max, backup the essential data on the latter and charge the handset till its battery icon reads “fully charged”.
Now you are all set to start rooting your device. All you need to do now is to just follow, with care, the steps you will find below.
- Which go something like this: step 1 tells the user to open his laptop and get the file called IS11LG_SystemBackupTest.signed.apk for the laptop you use. The latter tool . In fact this tool is a the root package for the phone.
- For the second step you need to connect the device to your comp with the help of the phone’s USB cord.
- Next we have the third step, instructing us to move the previously downloaded IS11LG_SystemBackupTest.signed.apk file into the SD memory card of the phone. In the end you must disconnect the phone from the laptop.
- Step 4 is the installation of the previously copied application. After this you have to run it and open the tool.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]For the fifth step you should restart the device. How? Hold down the key labeled Power. When you’re done with the latter, simply look at the phone’s screen until you will see the LG logo.
- Step number 6 says the following: don’t do anything for few minutes and then press the button called Power. Afterwards connect the device to the laptop you use.
- Step 7 comes next: access the directory labeled O3DM Rooting Kit on your comp, select the root.bat file and press enter.
- Once this is over with, the eight step tells us to wait until the phone is rooted and then unplug the USB cord from it.
- For step 9 you need to go to Google Play and download a tool with the name of Super User and an app called Root Checker. These two are great helpers if you want to be sure that the rooting process was done correctly.
If you have a LG Optimus 3D Max that went through a rooting phase, that device is going to deliver a better performance and will offer you various advantages. Like for instance you will be able to use any applications you want, to be install any compatible ROM file and many more wonderful things.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.