If you’ve been been sitting on the edge of your seat wondering when a tutorial on how to update your LG Nexus 4 E960 would come, you can relax. We have the right one just for you.
You will learn, once you read it, how to update the phone to Android 4.2.2 AOKP Build 4 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Firmware. After getting informed on the sort of pre-requisites and the steps which come hereafter, you will be good to go and nothing will stop you from getting the best out of the device.
now, though, we will offer general info on the requirements: root the LG Nexus 4 E960 , install either CWM Recovery or TWRP on it, along with Google Apps, from here on your laptop, install the kind of USB Drivers needed by this smartphone on your comp, use handset which is already factory unlocked, fully charge the battery, create a backup and turn on USB Debugging.
- All the steps you must follow for our guide begin with the first one: take the USB cord that ships with the LG E960 .
- Step two: use it to plug the phone to the laptop, then move the AOKP ROM zip file and the GApps one to the smartphone’s memory card.
- The latter will need to be powered off for the third step; also, you will have to switch the handset on while at the same time selecting these keys: Volume Down, Volume Up and Power. Bootloader Mode will be entered now.
- Step four will ask you to wait a short while until instructions appear on the phone’s display and to follow them the moment they do.
- Be sure to opt for BOOTLOADER; go to RECOVERY and then wipe data.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Step six will request the following actions from you: locate Flash zip from SD card. Step six will need you to press Power so that this option is chosen. To opt for Choose zip from SD card you will have to press Power. Go to the AOKP ROM zip.
- The seventh step will instruct you to opt for the file from earlier with Power and then confirm the installation.
- The Google Apps zip file shall have to be installed using the sixth and seventh steps in our guide. Go to +++++Go Back. Step nine will tell you to choose Reboot system now; the action will be over in a couple of minutes. And it will mean that your LG Nexus 4 E960 is sporting the Android 4.2.2 AOKP Build 4 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Firmware.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.