Galaxy Young GT-S6310 is certainly not the only Samsung smartphone to see an updated operating system. This model has XXAMC5 to help it achieve an upgraded Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
get on this path, there are some particular requirements we urge you to discover, such as: enable USB debugging, create a backup via our tutorial (one of the data on the internal memory has to be done, as well, by using an external SD card for this), you should have Windows running on your notebook (use CrossOver Utility if there’s Mac or Linux on it), charge the battery of the smartphone, install USB drivers for the handset on your computer and use the version that is not locked to a carrier (be sure to have the Young GT-S6310 whose bootloader isn’t locked).
- The tutorial we have here starts like this: download the together with Odin tool v3.07 on your PC. The contents of these two should next be extracted until you get .tar.md5 and Odin .exe, then switch the smartphone off.
- A mode called Download Mode will have to be reached by your handset, so do this: press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power simultaneously. The Odin v3.07.exe from above needs to be run as Admin; which will happen if you do as follows: use the right click method on odin.exe and then tap on “Run as administrator” (from the context menu of your smartphone). Go to the next page below.
- You should continue with these actions: once the handset is plugged to your laptop, you have to choose a bunch of files by clicking on the buttons you are about to observe here:
– click on PDA and then aim for a file with CODE in its name;
– click on Phone and choose the file with MODEM;
– click on CSC and after that opt for a file that sports CSC;
– finally: click on PIT and have .pit file chosen.
- As soon as you have done all of the tasks we told you about just now, make sure to follow them with these: select the boxes called F. Reset Time, Repartition and Auto Reboot, then tap on “Start” to enable the beginning of the firmware flashing; however: opt for the Repartition box only if you chose the .pit file.
- The rebooting of your Galaxy Young S6310 is bound to begin once the installation of the XXAMC5 is over. When you spot PASS on the screen of the smartphone, you will have to go and unplug the device from your notebook.
The XXAMC5 is now responsible for your handset getting the Android 4.1.2 JB in an updated form. The firmware is located in the device’s “About phone” if you want to sneak a peek there. But, as past experience has shown, a tablet or a phone will get into trouble even if you follow every single step in a guide.
By instance: your Galaxy Young S6310 can be stuck in Samsung’s logo. Make it get unstuck by going to the Recovery Mode as usual and then operate these tasks: Factory Reset/Wipe Data and then continue with Wipe Cache Partition. Once that over, don’t forget to do the following: choose the system restarting option.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.