Newsflash: your Galaxy Y S5360 will get to experience all the great things that Simplicity V5 Build 2.1 ROM has prepared for it thanks to its developers. So, if you are one of the many who want to get rid of the bugs which are present in previous versions of this tool can learn how to flash it on this particular handset from today’s tutorial.
Apart from the bugs that will be solved, you will see that there are many exciting features to discover after you update your Galaxy Y with the Simplicity V5 Bild 2.1. So don’t waste any more time and follow our guide!
But first: want to see what sort of “exciting features” we refer to? Here’s a taste of what’s to come: Touchwiz, 14 toggles, improved user interface, voice search and many more.
point of this guide from now on is to show you what is required for a smooth process: your Galaxy Y GT-S5360 should first be rooted (and a custom recovery image such as either TWRP or CWM Recovery must be flashed on it), you have to charge the battery of the smartphone till the battery icon gives signs of being full and make a backup of the data that you don’t want to lose after you update your device to a better operating system.
After finding out just what kind of pre-requisites are fit for this smartphone, you will have to follow a complete set of guidelines if you want to land the Simplicity V5 Build 2.1, and basically the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, without too many worries.
- The first prompt that comes to mind: download the tool that’s needed for the update on your phone’s SD card root (this firmware is called ), then find something that’s dubbed and have it flashed in the same memory card root of your Galaxy Y S5360.
- For the second guideline you will need to power the handset off and then do the following to make it reach Recovery Mode: simultaneously press and hold Menu, Volume Up and Power. You should, after you’re in the mode we mentioned, do this: opt for “Apply update from SD card”. The that’s on your smartphone should also be chosen.
- Next up are these few tasks: perform, one after the other, Factory Reset/Wipe Data and Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now opt for “Install zip from SD card” and also be sure to select “Choose zip from SD card“. Opt for Simplicity Dandelion archive when you reach the phone’s root folder.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]The flashing of this firmware is going to begin pretty soon, so just have a little patience. Once you see that the ROM is flashed on your Galaxy Y GT-S5360, you will have to reboot the CWM and then opt for “Install zip from SD card” from the Recovery Mode.
- Up next on the list: select “Choose zip from SD card“. After having done that: opt for the Status bar mod v2 file “Simplicity Mod Status Bar.zip”. The flashing of the latter will take a couple of minutes.
- Last instruction: restart the Galaxy Y.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.