The tutorial on this page has the following point: to shed light on the proper way to update your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 to ZSDMB4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
method will work no matter where you live, so just dig in and read about the following pre-requisites: use a tablet which is already factory unlocked, create backups, allow USB Debugging to work, charge the battery if need be and install USB Drivers on your comp. The files you need to download before the steps below are and Odin tool v1.85.
Here is where things get interesting, because we will give you all the steps needed for a quick and easy update.
- For the first one, our tutorial claims the following: extract the files that are inside the P3110ZSDMB4 on your laptop and then power the gadget off.
- For the second step you should select and press, at the same time, the keys labelled Power and Volume Up; the logo belonging to Android will appear, together with a triangle, on the device’s display; you now need to press Power. All of the above will help enter the Tab 2 7.0 P3110 into Download Mode.
- Step three is going to offer these instructions: open your laptop and launch Odin on it.
- The next step is to plug the tablet to the comp and choose the following:
– the file sporting CODE in its description; click PDA so that you are allowed access to it;
– the file with MODEM as part of its title; tap Phone;
– the file that has CSC in its name; you need to click CSC;
– the file with .pit; tap PIT.
The general rule says that you shouldn’t opt for any of the files above if they aren’t there.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]You need to just proceed to the fifth step and simply check Auto Reboot along with a second option called F. Reset Time (tip: if you happened to choose the .pit file, then check Repartition as well).
- The action that follows the previous ones tells you to click on Start and move on to step number six: have patience till the installation begins and ends. When the touchscreen of the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 is spotted, you need to do as follows: take the device away from your comp’s grasp.
- Last task we have for you: as soon as you tap Settings and find yourself in the “About phone” part of the gadget, look for the Android 4.1.2 ZSDMB4 Jelly Bean firmware. If the update is in the place we indicated, then all’s swell.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.