Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 should feature an update to bring it up-to-date. And with this guide, it will. Learn, in an easy way, how to upgrade your phone to XXUAMH1 Android 4.2.2 official firmware today!
are some requirements for you:
- turn on, on your phone, USB Debugging;
- use a comp or notebook which has, as an OS, the Windows variant;
- use a bootloader and carrier unlocked smartphone;
- make backups (save the data on the phone’s internal memory to an external SD card);
- install USB drivers for your device on your Windows-running notebook;
- charge the battery of the phone;
- download the (file name: I9195XXUAMH1_I9195OXXAMH3_BTU.zip – the UK version) and Odin tool 3.07 from here on the PC.
- After you are done with the list of pre-requisites, you need to go to where the two packages are saved, extract them both and you will see Odin tool 3.07.exe and .tar.md5, then power the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 off.
- Boot the device, after it’s off, into Download Mode by taking this specific route: simultaneously press + hold Volume Down, Home and Power. Then press only Volume Up when the Android logo comes on the display.
- Since your phone will require Administrator privileges, you should run the Odin tool v3.07.exe as Admin by doing the following: right-click on odin.exe, go to Context Menu and tap Run as Administrator.
- Your next move: plug the smartphone to the laptop. After doing as such, you should wait for a yellow COM port number and also for this message: “Added!!”. You will probably not get these signs of a successful connection; if so, repair the problem by using a USB port that’s not similar to the one used earlier or install, again, the USB drivers.
- Now tap “PDA“, choose a CODE file, tap “Phone“, select a MODEM file, tap “CSC“, opt for a CSC file, tap “PIT” and opt for a .pit file. Having said that, you need to do this next: opt for the boxes which say F. Reset Time, Re-partition and Auto Reboot; if you chose the .pit file from this paragraph, only then should you check the Re-partition box.
- After the previous tasks have been finished, you should start the installation of the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAMH1 official firmware on your smartphone. Which is done by tapping the button that reads “Start”. The flashing of the upgrade firmware is now over.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Wait for your Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 to restart. When the display of the handset comes with a “Pass” message in green, you need to take out the USB cord which connects the handset to your notebook. The device you have been using for this guide has just become updated. The tool we selected for the tutorial is in the “About phone” area which you can open by going to “Settings“.
NOTICE: How about you spot your Samsung I9195 being stuck in the manufacturer logo or boot animation? What you can do in that situation is to do the following: enter the Recovery Mode, select Factory Reset/Wipe Data, choose Wipe Cache Partition next and then restart the handset. The rebooting will begin once you opt for the “Restart” option. End of problems.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.