Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 is a must-have for Samsung fans. This smartphone has finally received an official update to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
And we will teach you, in this tutorial, how to flash it via XXUAMDK firmware. The tool in question is capable of making the whole user experience loads better.
have it on your own S4 I9500, you should start with the following necessary requirements: make backups of the settings plus data on the device, flash USB drivers for it on your laptop, charge its battery, use the model that ships factory unlocked and turn on USB debugging on the handset.
Steps to follow for landing the XXUAMDK official formware on your smartphone are displayed below. Each of them presents the same importance, so be careful to do what they tell you to. And we’re off!
- Step one welcomes you to the following tasks that must be performed: download and Odin tool on your PC; now go and have the first archive extracted on the same comp.
- Your moves now belong to step number two which tells you to switch the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 off. Enter it in Download Mode by pressing and holding, at the exact same time, Home, Volume Down and Power; the logo of Google’s Android should pop on the display and a triangle will accompany it. When you see those two, it will be time to tap Power and land in Download Mode for good.
- Open, on your laptop, Odin.
- Step four has these actions for you to perform: plug the phone to the laptop with USB cord that arrived with your handset and then wait for the ID:COM icon to turn yellow. After this shows you that the devices underwent a successful connection, you need to opt for certain files by tapping on certain buttons. Here is what you have to do for that:
– tap on PDA and you should be able to notice a file containing .md5 or .tar;
– if you go ahead and tap on Phone, you will see a file with MODEM in its name;
– tap on CSC and watch as a file containing CSC in its name will appear;
– tap on PIT and a file called .pit is going to come on-screen.
However, neither of these four files could pop on the display; if that happens, you have to move on to the fifth step.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]For which you will have to activate the following boxes: F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot one after the other; should you have selected the .pit file, then be sure to also check the box which reads Repartition.
- Having just finished performing the previous tasks, the ones that belong to step number six are as follows: hit Start and watch as the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 restarts after the flashing of the firmware is over.
- Step seven will ask you to unplug the smartphone from the PC once the former’s home screen is spotted. You are now the proud owner of a Galaxy S4 I9500 that sports the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.