Galaxy S3 I9300 will have you look for a means to update it to the most recent version of Android 4.2.2. Here we are providing you with a tutorial that explains how to have that for your phone.
The firmware that we are using is called Grisza Monster Beam V9.1, but it’s not an official one. And yet, its features are really worth the while. We are talking about Google Drive, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Play and so on.
There will be no more bugs to annoy you and the handset is going to amaze you with its speed, stability and many other pleasant surprises.
order to see for yourselves what the Grisza Monster Beam V9.1 actually means for your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, we recommend that you start with these pre-requisites:
- root your handset, then use either CWM Recovery or TWRP to flash it on the phone;
- use the phone that comes factory unlocked;
- turn on USB debugging;
- create backups using our instructions;
- charge the battery of your I9300.
- After carefully minding the above requirements, you need to actually start our guide for today by doing this: download the on your laptop.
- The handset and your laptop should next be plugged to each other; so use the USB cord of the former device to do that. After this is completed, you should take the custom ROM from its existing place and send it over to the phone’s SD card root.
- You should then switch the Galaxy S3 I9300 off. When it is in that state, you need to do the following: unplug it from your notebook and enter it in Recovery Mode by pressing + holding Volume Up, Home and Power simultaneously. When you see “!” on the display, you need to hold Volume Up and Power once more.
- After the device is in the Recovery Mode, you will be asked to opt for Wipe data/Factory reset with Power, continued by the selection of this option: Wipe cache partition. To be on the safe side, you should also choose Wipe Dalvik Cache; once the wipe of the handset’s dalvik cache is done, you need to go on by returning to the Recovery Screen of your handset.
- Once you’ve done that, continue by opting for Install zip from SD card.
- As soon as this is over, you need to opt for something else called Choose zip from SD card. For this next task you should use the buttons for Volume and find the Grisza Monster Beam V9.1 zip file from earlier; if you’ve already spotted it, then choose it via Power and confirm the flashing. Which will start very soon, so wait just a bit for that.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Then, when the file is all installed on your smartphone, you will be told the following: go to +++++Go Back+++++. The system restarting option will have to be chosen so that the Galaxy S3 I9300 safely reboots.
After around five minutes, your handset is going to boot into the firmware it needed for today’s update procedure. You want to see the firmware but you don’t know where it’s at?
First of all: go to the smartphone’s Settings; then tap on “About phone” and you will very soon see the Grisza Monster Beam V9.1 with your own eyes. The newest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean is finally yours to play with!
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.