The need to keep your device updated is a natural thing to feel. This is why talented developers on many popular specialized forums like to give out short tutorials on how to grab said updates.
Or the manufacturer of a certain phone or tablet gives them out officially. But that happens rarely.
Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 is able to receive Jelly Bean thanks to such a tool, and it’s one of the official ones: UBCMA2 is its name. And we are here to tell you how to install it.
We’re keeping it simple: you don’t have to get ClockworkMod Recovery on the Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000; nor will you be required to root it. Don’t forget to save your internet settings, your personal data and your applications. The only thing you will get asked to do is to follow the steps underneath this paragraph. Here goes everything.
- For step one you will have to deal with this action: download .
- Unzip the archive and send it to your comp’s desktop.
- Step three: and switch the Note 10.1 N8000 off. Now press Volume Down and Power at the same time; this is required because it’s the only way to help the tablet reach Download Mode. On the laptop you have, open ODIN.
- Connect the gadget to the computer and then look at an ID:COM area. If the latter turns yellow and a number appears, which is the COM port, then the intertwining of your devices went well. Opt for the files that are required to be flashed. Here they are:
– click on PDA; when you are finished with that, select a file that needs to have CODE in its name;
– tap on Phone, search for a file sporting MODEM and, when you see it, opt for it;
– click on CSC and, upon completing that action, be sure to select the file containing CSC;
– tap on PIT; now opt for .pit.
Don’t perform all of the above if neither file is present for you to click on. But, if you’ve selected the .pit file, then be sure to activate Repartition.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]If that’s not the case, then you need to go for the fifth step and check, for ODIN, these two fellows: F. Reset Time. and Auto Reboot. Next up: tap on Start.
- Step six will tell you to wait for the update to be installed and for the Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to reboot.
- The last step recommends to see whether or not the home screen of the gadget appears at the end of the rebooting phase; if yes, then you need to unplug the tablet from the laptop because the UBCMA2 Android Jelly Bean has just been installed on your device.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.