UBUBMF2 has all the right features that Galaxy Music GT-S6010L needs to bring on a powerful performance, longer battery life, a new set of features and such.
More exactly, the firmware that we came across is called Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean UBUBMF2. The way to effortlessly secure the update on your device is by following our tutorial.
item to consider: some requirements. Find them below:
- on your smartphone enable that option called USB Debugging;
- create backups via this guide (a full NANDroid backup is the next best thing afterwards);
- use a laptop which runs Windows (for the ones that use another OS it’s best to download CrossOver Utility);
- charge the battery;
- download and flash USB drivers for the phone on your laptop, from this place;
- use the Galaxy Music S6010L that’s bootloader + carrier unlocked.
How to flash UBUBMF2
The instructions according to which you will enjoy the bonuses that come with the new firmware are on their way to your device. Just follow them as we’ve prepared them for you below.
- Odin tool v3.07 (from this location) and the (for Entel PCS – Chile)are the two must-have files; after you’ve downloaded them on your computer, you need to also unzip them.
- This guide needs the following files after the unzipping process is over: Odin tool v3.07.exe and .tar.md5. Switch the handset after that.
- When the device has been powered off, it also needs to be booted into this mode: Download. Instructions on how to do that:
– press and simultaneously hold Home, Volume Down and Power;
– keep at it till the Android logo enters on the display;
– stop pressing and holding those keys;
– press Volume Up.
- You will then have to run the Odin tool v3.07.exe as Admin by using the instructions provided below:
– right-click on odin.exe;
– go to context menu;
– tap Run as Administrator.
- Plugging your Samsung S6010L to the notebook is the next thing we urge you to do. If you’ve correctly used the USB cable of your smartphone for this, then you will notice one of the following:
– a yellow-tinted number belonging to a COM port;
– a message that says “Added!!“.
- Install the USB drivers again or turn to another USB port to use should the devices not experience a successful plugging among one another.
- Then click on the following buttons to be able to select the following files:
– tap “PDA”;
– opt for a CODE-named file;
– click on “Phone”;
– choose a file that wears MODEM as part of the name;
– tap “CSC”;
– opt for a file that has CSC in the name;
– click on “PIT”;
– opt for that particular file which has .pit in it.
- The only three check boxes you should select are these: Re-partition (in case the .pit file was chosen before), F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot.
- Next up: find “Start” and tap it. The installation of the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 UBUBMF2 firmware is going to begin in a matter of seconds. To know if the flashing happened successfully, wait for the device to reboot; then wait for it to have “PASS” shown in green background on the screen.
As these two signs are there, you have to disconnect the handset from your personal comp and go to “About Phone” to have a look at the firmware.
NOTE: If the firmware is in its correct place, no need to read on. Because what we will say impacts those of you whose Galaxy Music GT-S6010L goes into a boot loop or is stuck in boot animation. The solution against this issue:
- press + hold, at the same time, Home, Volume Up and Power to enter into the Recovery Mode;
- opt for Factory reset/Wipe data;
- choose Wipe Cache partition;
- restart the smartphone via the dedicated option.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.