Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G SGH-T759 is capable of exhibiting Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the aid of this little guide we have for the owners of this phone.
Baked Black Bean 9 is how the tool, which will help us out today, is called. And its main attractions in terms of features are improved LED control, Google Apps inverted and so on.
should be the most important thing to pay attention to right now: use the Exhibit 4G T759 (the T-Mobile version) that comes bootloader + carrier unlocked from the factory, get USB Drivers for the handset on your laptop, charge the device’s battery, make backups using our guide and turn on USB debugging. We recommend a backup of the internal memory to a dedicated hard drive.
- First step to follow through goes something like this: download on your laptop; now on the same device, then plug the phone to the latter.
- Here is what is needed of you for step two: copy the files above to the smartphone’s memory card, then wait for this transfer to finish. When it does, unplug the products from each other.
- Step three: the Galaxy Exhibit 4G T759 should now be switched off and then booted into Recovery Mode like this: press and hold Volume Down, Volume Up and Power at the same time; when the display flashes, you need to let go of these keys.
- Step four comes next and asks you to choose Factory Reset/Wipe Data and then Yes. When the wiping action is over, a second one should ensue, but this time you will need to go to the Recovery Menu of your phone and opt for Wipe Cache Partition.
- A third task, part of step five, will need you to choose Wipe Dalvik Cache. Which will then have to be followed by this operation: choose Install zip from SD card.
- Opt for Choose zip from SD card. Choose the Baked Black Bean .zip archive with Power and confirm the flashing of this firmware on your smartphone.
- Step seven will need you to repeat what you just did for the file in question, but instead of it this time, choose the Google Apps package to be installed on the handset.
- Step eight: choose, from the Recovery Menu, an option which is tell you to restart the device. As soon as the smartphone boots into the Baked Black Bean 9, you should verify if the firmware is, indeed, in your device’s “About phone” under “Settings“.
Now that we have cleared that up and you have the Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on your Galaxy Exhibit 4G SGH-T759, you’d better go and explore it right now!
If you also wish to return to the ROM that used to be on your smartphone before this update happened, then here’s our recommendation: be sure to select Backup&Restore, then choose the ROM you want to see again from a list which contains its name. To remove “Status 7 error” from your phone’s touchscreen, flash a compatible kernel, then the ROM.
To move on from a boot loop, you have to do as follows: perform Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache. Now reboot your T759 to end the process.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.