Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 can very well be rooted if you really want it to. This smartphone was first thought of as a superior device to the Galaxy S2. That is why we made a guide on how to root it and to get even more awesomeness out of it.
If you go back a few posts, you will find that tutorial we just mentioned. But what to do if, at the end of that guide, you realize the warranty of the device has disappeared? The answer is simple: unroot the smartphone and everything will be alright again. We have just the method for you in this post.
to be able to do that, you should first consider a variety of pre-requisites. Which are shown below:
- use a Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 that was rooted using our method;
- charge the battery of the handset;
- make backups using one of our tutorials.
And that’s it. You can now discover our guide on how to unroot your device.
- Which starts with the following first step: go to your laptop, open it and download, on its desktop, along with Odin3 tool 1.85. The files that come with these two archives should be extracted to the laptop, too, then you have to go to Odin.
- The second step will instruct you to double-click on the latter file, then see if it opens or not. If it does, then you need to find the button called PDA and click on it to be able to opt for the Stock Firmware file without a worry.
- Now move on to the third step; according to it, you need to see whether the F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked; if not, check them.
- For step four you are told to do the following: deactivate the Re-partition box if you discover that it’s checked. Switch the smartphone off and then remember to press and hold, at the same time, the keys called Home, Volume Down and Power.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Once the Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 is rebooted into a mode named Download, you have to turn to the fifth step and do this: press Volume Up and you are going to be shown to the Download Mode. After you find yourself in that mode, you have to plug the handset to your laptop via the USB cord of the I9105.
- The sixth step that comes up next needs you to hit Start in Odin. You will then see that the device starts to install the firmware. You can now rest assured that the smartphone is going to reboot and become unrooted.
As soon as you can sit back and enjoy your smartphone in a different light, you will notice that it can finally run, again, the default firmware.
So, after gaining back the lost warranty, you are now also able to make good use of your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 in its original state (meaning right from the factory). Which was something that you couldn’t do while the smartphone was in its rooted state.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.