Another successful smartphone to come out of the masterminds at Samsung is their Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769. This handset has seen many praises since its release, but also critics. For those of you who are among its admirers, we compiled a guide that contains the steps needed to have this phone unrooted. But to be able to follow them and get the device back to its default goodies and so on, you need to have used our How
to root the Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769 tutorial.
Should you be unfamiliar with how to unroot a phone, then you have to know that you must follow various pre-requirements. Here they are: download Odin 1.85.rar, and , charge the phone to its fullest and create a backup of all that is crucial on your device.
If you’ve taken care of all of the pre-requisites above, then you can finally see how to best unroot the Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769.
- The first step in our tutorial won’t take long to fulfill: simply switch the phone down, take its battery out and then put it back in again. Now select at the same time the Volume Down, Volume Down and Power buttons. You must wait until the device will enter in the Download Mode.
- Then, for step 2, you need to unzip the SGH-T769-UVLB7-k0nane.7z archive you downloaded before starting this tutorial to a dedicated directory; look for SGH-T769-UVLB7-hitsquad.tar and then unzip the Odin 1.85.rar file. After that, you must execute the Odin3 v1.85.exe file that’s inside it.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Step number 3 goes in the following manner: select the PDA button.
- Next, step number 4 asks you to find the SGH-T769-UVLB7-hitsquad.tar file. After you spot it, you have to choose the OK option; the file will be loaded in the Odin application.
- The fifth step needs you to select the PIT option.
- Step 6: choose the blaze.pit file then load the file in the Odin tool; next, perform a connection between the laptop and the phone using a USB cord for this operation.
- Step number 7 requires you to do the following: wait until the phone is recognized be the Odin tool; when the process is over you will see the ID:COM color area changing to yellow.
- The eighth step needs you to verify if the Auto Reboot option is selected. The Flash Lock, Re-Partition and F. Reset Time must remain unselected for a successful operation. Access the Start menu and wait until the Pass message appear: the device will be restarted.
- Step 9: watch as the Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G SGH-T769 is unrooted.
If you see that the ID:COM does not turn the promised yellow, you need to do this: uninstall the drivers then install them once again. After that, you must repeat once again the previous steps.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.