There are all kinds of actions you can perform to get your smartphone rooted. So if you’re confused and don’t know which guide to follow, give ours a try. It is going to tell you how to best root your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305.
You don’t think you will have serious difficulties in understanding what you need to do. With that in mind, make sure you use this exact handset and not another one.
you must understand that there are certain requirements you should heed to before moving to the tutorial. These pre-requisites are as follows: install ClockworkMod Recovery on your phone, charge the latter should its battery be devoid of juices and don’t panic when the warranty of the S3 LTE GT-I9305 flies away; you can restore it by unrooting this phone (we dedicated a guide on how to do it on our own site).
If you think you can handle such a procedure, then simply follow the steps you’ll learn about shortly.
- The first of the bunch tells you that it’s a good idea to download a file (known as CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip) on the smartphone. When the download ends, you need to move the archive to the following location: the phone’s internal memory card.
- Once it’s there, the second step will prompt you to switch the handset off and then restart it into a mode called Recovery. In order to accomplish this task, all you need to do is keep selected at the same time three buttons: Home, Volume Up and Power buttons.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Step three will require you to generate a full NANDroid backup of the stock ROM (you can use this guide) when you’re in Recovery Mode; here is how you’ll need to perform this action: go to Backup&Restore, opt for it and choose Backup. Now you can tap on Go Back, which will take you to the main menu of the phone.
- Step 4: opt for the installation from the phone’s SD card. This action needs to be followed by another one: select Choose zip from SD card.
- Step number five instructs you to locate the archive called CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip; after you locate it, you need to confirm the fact that you want to install it.
- For the sixth step you have to wait for the installation to complete, then opt for Go Back. Next up: restart the phone. After the rebooting is done, your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 will finally be rooted and ready to use.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.