LG Optimus Hub E510 won’t go through hardships to receive root access. There are many easy to use rooting methods. By far the most popular is SRSRoot. Watch as we install this app on your phone in several easy steps!
If you still haven’t found a good rooting tool, we recommend this one: SRSRoot. A dedicated app, this rooting helper promises many pros for your device. In case you’re ready to see it in action, you sould first take a look at its characteristics.
This software is the perfect companion for your phone. It helps a lot that it’s powered by an SRS Server, too. It delivers the same advantages no matter the phone or gadget model it’s installed on. Moreover, you don’t have to be left without your handset’s OS; the SRSRoot app works with every single one of the many Android versions ever delivered by Google. The one in use on your smartphone is the 2.3.4 Gingerbread version.
The benefits of this procedure
This dedicated app is also fully compatible with a lot of different Build IDs. We prepared this one for your phone’s rooting: GINGERBREAD. This software is another unrooting tool that you can use if you don’t want root access anymore.
If you root your LG Optimus Hub E510 with our tool, its 800 MHz ARM v6 CPU will be the first to receive improvement. The processor will display much better speeds. The second you have a rooted phone, its battery life will become vastly superior. You will also not get drowned in bloatware. This application will protect your device from security problems, too.
Next up: root-only apps. Your phone will have many of them. Custom ROMs and customization options are also on the goodies’ list. As are admin and superuser permission.
All of the above comes free. Downloading the SRSRoot and then using it will cost you nothing.
But you should know a thing or two about what happens when an update gets near your rooted device. First of all, your smartphone will have its root access revoked. Second: you won’t have a system partition to use. The update will not affect the phone’s internal and external SD cards and the important data will not be deleted.
After root access is present on your handset, the warranty will have to go away from it.
The rooting guide that we prepared for today needs some requirements. They encourage you to prepare your phone by doing this:
- generate a backup or more if you want to save the handset’s data from damage;
- your notebook needs to have USB drivers installed on it;
- go here to find them and then download them on that notebook;
- a full NANDroid backup is also needed;
- your LG Optimus Hub E510 has to operate with a fully charged battery;
- your laptop’s OS has to be Windows;
- open your phone’s security programs;
- deactivate each and every one of them;
- open the same on your notebook;
- turn them all off;
- have USB Debugging enabled on the phone;
Step by step instructions
This is the part where we start the actual rooting steps.
- Take a look at the first one. It tells you to download the SRSRoot app on your laptop. If you don’t know where the download button is: access this page.
- After finding the correct button, click on it. The dedicated app will then find its way on your device.
- Install it on the laptop afterwards. Launch the app, then move on by enabling this option: Unknown Sources. This is an option which is easy to find: look under Settings on your Optimus Hub E510.
- After tapping it, turn on USB Debugging (if you failed to do so for the requirements above). Now continue with this step: create a connection between the handset and your laptop.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]The method of achieving a plugging has to include the phone’s USB cable. After a few minutes have passed, root the phone. Root Device (All Methods) must be the option to enable this. Click on it, then let the process do its job.
- It should be all done after 10-15 minutes. Waiting more than that without anything happening means that you should repeat the steps.
- If you don’t have to wait more than indicated, restart your handset by tapping this option: Reboot System Now.
You are now completely free to get the most out of your rooted LG Optimus Hub E510. Take it all in, then see if you like the goodies. If you don’t, this app is ready to be used as an unrooting option.
Feel free leave questions or comments in the box below.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.