You’ve more than likely looked for a method that would root your HTC Droid DNA until now. Today is your lucky day, folks.
Because we are more than ready to present to you a tutorial that details every single step needed for your phone to get through this type of procedure.
you haven’t read such a guide before, then you need to know the following: before doing anything of this importance to a device, the latter must pass some requirements.
In the case of the Verizon’s Droid DNA, these pre-requisites are the ones coming up next: charge the battery till it’s full, get , make sure to have USB Debugging turned on and see if the device has its bootloader unlocked.
Should the warranty be lost, it’s advised to restore the original firmware and to lock the bootloader. That way, the warranty will come back once the rooting ends.
The method of rooting the Verizon HTC Droid DNA is below.
- It all begins, of course, with step 1. According to it, you need to download file, find it a good place on your laptop and perform a connection between the both device using a USB cord.
- Step 2 will urge you to copy the SU.Busybox.Installer.zip archive to the phone’s memory card and leave the contents as they are.
- For step number 3 you need to wait for the previous operation to end, unplug the smartphone from the comp, then switch the former off.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]The fourth step requires you to boot the device into HBOOT Menu next (you must select the Volume Down and Power keys, at the same time).
- Step 5: choose the option called Recovery; give your permission for this action by tapping on Power. Now go to to the ClockworkMod Recovery menu.
- Step 6: opt for Install zip from sd card and Choose zip from sd card.
- The seventh step will need you to locate the file labeled Root zip; when you find it, install it by performing a confirmation. Then go back to the main CWM Recovery screen.
- Follow this operation by moving on to step 8: choose Reboot system now, give it a couple of seconds and watch as the phone restarts and enter in the Normal mode.
- Afterwards comes step 9, for whose completion you are asked to download and install the . After the installation is done, use the latter. This way you will update the phone’s binaries. And bam, you got your Verizon’s HTC Droid DNA all rooted.
If you decide to unroot the phone, this procedure will help you for sure.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.