We’re introducing a brand new procedure for your Galaxy Transform Ultra SPH-M930. The smartphone will feature one of the most well-known and helpful apps.
If the Galaxy Transform Ultra SPH-M930 you own is still without root access, this guide will change this. The fact that your device will sport SRSRoot has a lot to do with that.
Your handset first came out almost 3 years ago. It has a 1 GHz Scorpion CPU and Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread among its specifications. After the rooting, your phone will have so much more.
It will all begin with new features. From then on, the smartphone will also receive root-only applications. A series of customization options are available, as well. The rooting shall deliver custom ROMs and battery tweaks galore. The device’s CPU will be blessed with faster speeds, which will make the whole performance vastly superior.
The benefits of this procedure
Superuser and admin permission are also part of the deal. If you don’t know what Build ID to use for the rooting: you can pick whichever you want. We used this one: GINGERBREAD.EG30. The Android OS we mentioned earlier is fully compatible with the SRSRoot; the latter does, in fact, accept all the Android versions launched so far.
If you have a different brand you wish to root, you can still use this app. Which is also a very good unrooting solution. Moreover, this software is powered, by default, by an SRS Server.
You will be able to enjoy the novelties offered by this app without experiencing bugs. The rooting won’t bring unnecessary programs, either.
The procedure you’re about to perform will revoke the warranty of your handset. It won’t damage the smartphone’s important data, though. But if you upgrade the phone, its root access will be revoked. Also, the device will not have a system partition once the update happens. Thankfully, the upgrade won’t delete its internal and external SD cards.
If you wish to have root access, get ready via these pre-requisites:
- you need to perform some backups in order to keep the data on your smartphone undamaged;
- a full NANDroid backup is going to be needed next, so generate one;
- your notebook must have USB drivers suitable for the phone;
- flashed them on your laptop from this location;
- your Samsung SPH-M930 needs to feature a charged battery;
- the laptop has to come with an already installed Windows OS;
- launch, on your handset, the security programs installed on it;
- open the same security programs, this time the ones on your notebook;
- turn them off.
Step by step instructions
As always, you will need to provide root access via various steps.
- This is how you should perform the first of them: download the SRSRoot from this page on your laptop. But you will need to open this page to do that. Once you’ve arrived on that website, click on its download button. It will come up shortly.
- Make sure the download’s done, then flash the app on the laptop. Launch, on the latter, the same dedicated software. Time to enable an option now. It’s labelled Unknown Sources.
- To open it, look under the phone’s Settings option. If done with this phase, go to USB Debugging. This is an option you should have already ticked. Click on it now to make sure it’s activated, then connect the handset to your notebook.
- To have the two plugged in a correct fashion, use the phone’s USB cable. Move on by rooting the SPH-M930.
- This particular stage of today’s guide needs to be done a certain way. Like this: go to Root Device (All Methods) and tap it. Once you have this option activated, wait till the rooting is finished.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]You needn’t wait for ever. The amount of time should be around 10-15 minutes. If you have to wait more than that, you need to redo the steps. But if you aren’t faced with waiting more than the amount of time mentioned, you can go ahead and perform the last step.
- The final step of this tutorial needs you to do the following: make sure the phone restarts. Help it do that by tapping Reboot System Now.
When you have completed our guide, enjoy the benefits of having root access on your Galaxy Transform Ultra SPH-M930. Remember that this software is always available as an unrooting tool, too.
If you have questions about this procedure, ask them away by using the comment field below.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.