Your Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 is in need of something new. Which is why the quickest way we have for you to provide new goodies is this: SRSRoot. If you want to try this tool out, you can do so by following this tutorial.
This tool will make sure that your Samsung S7262 has top-notch options, features and whatnot. Each of these goodies will equip your device with what it needs to perform better and look as you’ve always wanted it to.
The today’s tool is free of charge. Besides that, it delivers root-only apps, new features and battery tweaks. It works with your phone’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and countless other Android versions you may want to try out.
This app doesn’t only do that. It is also compatible with many brands and it’s powered by an SRS Server. Your phone comes with this particular CPU: 1 GHz Cortex-A5. The latter’s performance will be improved thanks to the rooting. If you’re after an unrooting method, the same app as this one will help with this procedure.
Your smartphone is also known under this name: Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 with dual SIM card slot. The Build ID we used for your model was JZO54K.S7262JVUAMK4. If you find another one, you can use it instead of ours; this app lets you do that.
The advantages of this method
Admin permission, custom ROMs and customization options will be part of your smartphone, as well. As will the following: superuser permission. You won’t be put in the situation to have security problems to take care of. The new rooting tool is free of such threats. Once the handset has root access, it doesn’t mean that you end up with unwanted programs, files and other unnecessary bloatware.
Even if issues such as the above aren’t delivered, you do have to experience some level of damage. Which will affect your device’s warranty first. The latter will be revoked from the handset.
When you come across new firmware which can update your phone to a more recent Android variant, you will want to do that. If you perform an upgrade on a smartphone containing full access to its core, your smartphone’s not going to have system partition. It will also not have complete access. Should you wish to update the device, you will not lose its data. Internal and external SD cards will not be damaged, either.
If you still want a rooted Galaxy Star Pro S7262, we have a couple of pre-requisites. You need to perform all of them before you install the SRSRoot app. Here they are:
- backups must be created for your smartphone;
- a full NANDroid backup needs to be generated;
- the handset comes with a USB Debugging option;
- enable it;
- fully charge your device’s battery;
- USB drivers for your handset are available on this page;
- they should be downloaded on your laptop;
- your phone’s security programs have to be fully deactivated;
- the laptop’s security programs have to be turned off next;
- the notebook must already contain the Windows OS version.
Step by step instructions
- Behold the first step of today’s rooting: find this dedicated app and download it on your laptop. This app is located here; like we told you, you don’t have to pay to have it downloaded. But be sure to use the site we indicated to download it.
- If the download is finished, install the tool on the laptop. When you’re done with its launch on that device, you’d better go and have Unknown Sources tapped on your handset.
- The Settings option is where you will see this option; just look under it to find it faster.
- In case USB Debugging isn’t yet enabled, you have the option to enable it after you’re done with the previous task. Now you should have a connection generated between the phone and the notebook.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]To establish one, use the handset’s USB cable. If the two are now plugged to each other, tap Root Device (All Methods).
- Your Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 must be rebooted after the app is installed.
If the smartphone’s done with the reboot, you can explore the latest additions to it. Enjoy the goodies and, if you have questions, leave them in the comment section below.
If you don’t want your device to have root access because you are disappointed in it, this tool lets you unroot the phone.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.