Galaxy Illusion SCH-I110 from Verizon Wireless is on the point of receiving root access. Making this possible is an app. It’s a very well-known one and it comes with advantages you’ll love!
Before we reveal the steps required for the rooting, we need to shed some light on SRSRoot. The latter is going to be featured on your phone for free. The smartphone came out for the first time in 2011. The device’s also known as Samsung SCH-i110 and its OS of choice is this: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. This dedicated application will fully support this version; as a matter of fact, all of Google’s OS creations work with this app. A Build ID is what this rooting needs; here is the version we worked with: GINGERBREAD.EJ2. The freeware offers its novelties even if you use a different Build ID.
In terms of processor, your phone uses this: 1 GHz Cortex-A8. You can enjoy your rooted smartphone with a much better CPU speed. Custom ROMs and new features are on the list of new stuff delivered by the SRSRoot. This great app will let you gain access to these next: battery options and admin / superuser permission. With root access, the handset can be personalized according to your taste; the customization options arriving via this procedure are plenty.
The advantages of this procedure
A smartphone that contains this rooting app shall also contains root-only apps. The novelties are all going to land on your phone without affecting the latter with security problems. Bloatware is another thing that’ll miss from your handset thanks to the app. Powered by an SRS Server, the freeware can unroot the Galaxy Illusion SCH-I110. Its benefits will appear on a great deal of devices manufactured by various names.
Your smartphone’s default warranty will be sacrificed if you want root access. A guide that works with your handset should be used to restore it asap.
The thing about an update performed on a rooted device is that it lands you in trouble. As a result of that, you’ll find that the phone no longer has a system partition. Its root access has to also be sacrificed. The handset’s important data as well as ithe internal / external SD cards are among the stuff that gets saved.
You’ll be asked to take into account the requirements below:
- download USB drivers on the laptop by accessing this page, then install them there;
- your laptop’s operating system must be Windows;
- your Samsung SCH-I110 needs to sport a fully charged battery;
- standard backups should be created to keep the handset’s data safe;
- a full NANDroid backup should come up next;
- the security program pre-installed on the phone should all be turned off;
- your smartphone’s USB Debugging option has to be turned on;
- your laptop’s security programs need to be disabled.
Step by step instructions
Following these requirements, a very important part of this guide relies heavily on steps. They are discussed in our next paragraphs!
- The step that begins it all needs you to install the SRSRoot freeware on your laptop. But before doing so, you need to find the actual app online and download it from there on that device.
- Here’s the website which contains the SRSRoot; on it is a download button that awaits activation. After you’ve enabled it, the app will land on the laptop in a few minutes; once there, it needs, as mentioned, an installation.
- Moving on, you’ll have to open the app on the laptop, then activate some options. The first of them is Menu; next, tap Settings and an Unknown Sources option under it.
- This is what you should perform next: tap USB Debugging if you haven’t done so until now. Your laptop and phone alike need to enter a connection; begin it by using the handset’s USB cable.
- The plugging of the two will take a couple of minutes. The actual rooting phase will come up next. o start this crucial procedure, here’s what you have to do first: look for Root Device (All Methods).
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]When you see it, tap it and wait 10-15 minutes. Once these minutes are up, your Galaxy Illusion SCH-I110 will have been rooted!
- If somewhere along the way you need to wait much more than 15 minutes, we recommend this action: repeat the steps. If everything goes smoothly, though, tap this to restart your handset: Reboot System Now.
Now you’re ready to really witness the advantages of a rooted device. If they aren’t quite what you expected, let the SRSRoot do its second job, that of unrooting the gadget it’s used on.
The job of our comment box below is to offer solutions if you have problems during the rooting.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.