Galaxy Fresh GT-S7390 is going to have root access delivered to it. The kind of tool to help it with this kind of novelty is SRSRoot. The app will come in handy for a variety of reasons. Discover all of them by exploring this post!
If you wish to have root access on the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite S7390, you’d better use the help of this app. Whenever a gadget receives this software, its performance and list of options receive a boost.
Your smartphone has the opportunity to experiment with root-only applications. You will also get to enjoy custom ROMs and new features. The phone’s battery also has the chance to perform better. Customizing your handset is one of the many pros a rooting delivers. You should also look forward to a faster CPU.
The advantages of this method
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is your handset’s OS version. Fortunately, the SRSRoot agrees with many Android versions. Which means that the one on your device doesn’t get erased after the rooting.
This file offers admin permission and it lets you unroot the smartphone, too. Another advantage: you get superuser permission.
You can use whatever Build ID you want for your handset’s rooting. The one we decided to employ was JZO54K.S7390XWUAMI1.
The SRSRoot tool has 100% compatibility with any sort of brand. It comes powered by an SRS Server.
Your handset is available as Samsung Galaxy Fresh Duos S7392 with dual SIM card slot. It is otherwise known under this name: Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite S7390. If you upgrade it after it gets root access, you’ll see that it’ll no longer be rooted. When the update’s done, the phone will have its system partition deleted. While these cons are drawbacks, you still get to enjoy the phone’s internal / external SD cards.
No damage will befall your handset’s important content. But the device will still have its warranty deleted.
Once you are fully aware of what you will have to go through if you root your phone, we have some instructions for you. They’re our pre-requisites and they look like this:
- generate one or more regular backups for the phone’s data;
- then create a full NANDroid backup with the help of these instructions;
- enable the smartphone’s USB Debugging;
- to be successful with our guide, your notebook must be running Windows;
- check and see whether your Galaxy Fresh GT-S7390 needs a full charge for its battery;
- if it does, charge it;
- download, on your notebook, USB drivers for your smartphone;
- the security software running on the notebook have to be deactivated till you’re done with the rooting;
- have the notebook’s security software turned off, too.
Step by step instructions
- You should do as follows for the guide’s first step: download the SRSRoot. This app needs to be downloaded on the notebook. If you go to this address, you’ll be able to click on a download button that’ll make sure the dedicated app is part of your notebook. Now do the following: flash said tool on the notebook.
- As soon as you launch it there, move on by doing this: enable, from Settings, an option called Unknown Sources.
- To get to Settings you should first tap Menu on the handset. If done with this step, we advise you to continue by turning on USB Debugging. If this option is enabled already, then proceed to the following step.
- You will be asked to do it like this: take the USB cable which is shipped with the handset. If you have it, use it to provide a connection between the phone and the notebook.
- In no more than 12 minutes, your devices will be attached to each other. Should they not be plugged, then simply go to our first step and repeat it as well as our other steps.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]But in case the plugging does happen, you can do this next: enter the phone in the rooting phase. There is a certain option that must be activated for this to successfully happen.
- Its name is Root Device (All Methods). So find it and don’t forget to turn it on by tapping it. Another couple of minutes will have to pass till the rooting is done.
If the whole process is over, we recommend this last step: reboot the phone. That’s all! Your Galaxy Fresh GT-S7390 has just received root access all thanks to this amazing app.
If you deal with problems at any point in this guide, use the comment box below.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.