Samsung have another model that faces a rooting: Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N. Everything that needs to be done for this procedure is mentioned today.
Your smartphone was first unveiled almost 2 years ago. The rooting tool we show you in this guide doesn’t mind this detail. SRSRoot has availability for a very large number of devices (be they handsets or tablets). This rooting helper is free to use on your gadget. More so, it offers the opportunity to unroot it.
A device that sports this freeware gains new stuff. The novelties make it perform that much better. First of all, you have ways to improve the phone’s battery life. Then there’s the presence of new features. You will see what having customization options feels like, too. The Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N won’t have to fear security threats. The handset faces admin / superuser permission as well as root-only apps.
You will be able to use custom ROMs once root access is available. There will be no bloatware when dealing with the SRSRoot freeware. The smartphone is complete with this OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The app will not erase the operating system. Instead, it accepts it; the freeware is made to work with every available OS. The phone’s processor is 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9. It will become faster thanks to the rooting.
The benefits of this procedure
A Build ID has to be chosen for the procedure. JZO54K.T599NUVAMD4 is a good choice. If you feel better with a different one, use it; the SRSRoot will deliver great things no matter the Build ID you opt for. One last detail: the app is powered by an SRS Server.
Now for something else. The rooting doesn’t let your phone keep its warranty. Fortunately for you, there are various tutorials around to regain it. Just make sure the guide you use is made for your Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N.
An upgrade will do your handset good. But by performing that procedure, the device loses two elements: its root access and system partition. Safe from harm is everything else; including these: data and external / internal SD cards.
The following pre-requisites are closely tied with the procedure:
- the notebook has to sport USB drivers, so go to this page and download them there;
- a couple of backups (or just one) have to be performed for the protection of your handset’s crucial content;
- install them on the same device;
- turn off your smartphone’s and notebook’s security programs;
- an option that must be tapped on the phone now is USB Debugging;
- a full NANDroid backup must also be initiated;
- the notebook needs Windows as an operating system;
- charge the battery of your handset.
Step by step instructions
After the instructions above are attentively performed, time for the actual rooting steps.
- As such, this is what needs to happen for now: get the SRSRoot on your notebook. The app has to be downloaded on it from this link. There, a download button will wait for you to click on it. he end of this download will make way for another step. For this particular one, flash the file on the notebook and, after it’s launched there, tap Menu on your phone.
- Next options to be enabled are these: Settings together with Unknown Sources, which is right under it. Now perform the following: enable USB Debugging.
- You need to do this only if the option hasn’t been activated till now. Plug the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit to your notebook. This phase is to be achieved by way of the handset’s USB cable.
- Once the two are successfully connected to one another, you should begin the rooting. Which is an important step that is done via this action: the tapping of Root Device (All Methods).
- The amount of time this rooting needs: about 15 minutes. Should the action not end in less than 15 minutes, we have an accessible solution for you. All you have to do is perform all of the previous steps once more.
- If there are no issues to tackle here, continue with the final step. It asks you to start the smartphone for the last time.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Rebooting is is going to require the tapping of this option: Reboot System Now. As soon as the device is restarted, your Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N will be able to reveal its newest advantages.
A look at the benefits will show if they’re rising up to expectations. In case they’re not, you have an unrooting tool to apply. It’s the SRSRoot one.
The comment box below is added so that you can use it in case problems come up.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.