Galaxy S4 I9500 will feature, among many other novelties, the user interface found on Galaxy Note 3. Which is all made possible thanks to Dark Sense custom ROM. All of the fresh additions to your smartphone pack stability.
You will have, once you update your handset to this new tool, a list of stuff which includes (but is not limited to) new apps, widgets, themes, features and many other novelties. Via various customization options you will get to modify the looks of your phone, the battery shall last many more hours compared to its current like and so on.
The operating system that your device shall pack once the upgrade ends up on it is Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. The general performance of your Galaxy S4 is going to benefit a lot from this upgrade.
you’ve considered the above info thoroughly, see what it is that you need to do next. Which is summarized by the next bunch of pre-requisites:
- find a suitable rooting guide for your phone and apply this procedure on it;
- next move is to find a custom recovery image and flash it on the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500;
- charge the handset’s battery to the fullest if need be;
- create a regular backup and after that a full NANDroid one;
- turn USB Debugging on your smartphone (done by tapping Settings, clicking on Applications, tapping Development and then going for the USB Debugging option to enable it);
- disable security software which is installed on your phone and on your notebook;
- download Google Apps from this place and the on the laptop.
One thing you should keep in mind if you take the decision to upgrade your phone is this: the warranty which is on your handset is going to be there no more once you have the Dark Sense custom ROM installed on the Galaxy S4 I9500. To restore it, you should opt for either an upgrade to official Android OS or a downgrade to stock Android.
- Now that you saved the new firmware and the Google Apps packages on your notebook, it’s best to do the following: keep them on the laptop’s desktop without extracting their content, then connect the handset to your laptop with the USB cord of the Galaxy S4.
- As soon as the plugging is done, you can proceed with the guide by moving the 2 zip files from the PC over to the SD card root of your notebook, then unplug the devices from each other because you will have to switch the smartphone off.
- Once the phone is powered off, you have to enter the phone into Recovery Mode and be sure to wait a bit until you choose these three options: Factory Reset/Wipe Data, Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]They will erase the phone’s system and then you will be able to go back to the Recovery; to go back, just choose the option called Go back.
- Next moves to perform for the tutorial: opt for Install zip from SD card, select Choose zip from SD card and then choose the Note-3-GT-I9500.zip archive. Its flashing is going to start soon.
- After this file is installed, you have to get the Gapps, too, so repeat the actions which got the new ROM on the Galaxy S4 I9500.
- To have everything in order: go to the phone’s Recovery Menu again and from there opt for the device’s restart option. The phone is now endowed with the Jelly Bean 4.3 Dark Sense custom ROM.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.