Galaxy S4 I9500 should have its battery prolonged. Among many other things. Here is where UBUEMJ5 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware comes in handy.
Besides providing the handset with a superior battery life, this firmware is going to introduce you to ANT+ Support, better RAM management, new firmware for the camera, new Samsung keyboard, Galaxy Gear support and many new and great options to gain an enhanced user experience and performance.
all of you Galaxy S4 I9500 willing to give the tool a shot, you should read our guide. To actually have the needed firmware on your handset, you must first have a look at the requirements underneath:
- make backups of the content that’s most important to you, via these instructions;
- download the and Odin tool (the latest variant, available here) on your laptop;
- install USB drivers for the phone on your notebook;
- turn on USB Debugging;
- charge your device’s battery.
- When every single one of these pre-requisites is accounted for, you should have a look at the first step we have for you: unzip the upgrade file to the laptop’s desktop.
- Once the file inside the package has been extracted, you may do the following: power the handset off, then boot it into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Home together while switching the device on.
- Then, after you are done with the previous task, you can launch the Odin on the notebook. After you do as such, we recommend you to plug the phone to the laptop and wait; in a bit, you will know if the process is successful. And how will you know that? The Odin shall display a message which reads “Added!!” and a yellow ID:COM box. If neither of the two pops up, you should either flash the USB drivers again or use a different USB port.
- Then you can follow these instructions up with others. Such as the following: tap PDA, opt for a file with a CODE name, tap Phone, choose a file that has MODEM as part of the name, tap CSC, opt for a file which contains CSC in the name, tap PIT and go for a file with .pit inside the name.
- You have to move on by activating the options labelled F. Reset Time, Repartition and Auto Reboot; the box in the middle should only be checked in case you opted for the .pit file.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]After this, make sure to actually begin the flashing of the update file by tapping “Start” in Odin. Have patience for a bit next: the UBUEMJ5 official firmware will need a couple of minutes to land on your Galaxy S4 I9500.
- Watch for the following action after the file is on your phone: the latter will restart. After it does that, you should disconnect the devices from each other, wait for the home screen of the phone to re-appear, then power the S4 off.
- Next: enter your smartphone into the Recovery Mode once more, then opt for Factory Reset/Wipe Data from the phone’s Recovery Menu. After that, it’s best to restart your device and you will be done with our guide. And your i9500 will have the necessary upgrade file.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.