We prepared something good for your Galaxy Ace 3 S7270: XXUAMH1. The latter is official firmware via which you can get a taste of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on your own smartphone.
If you aim for an upgrade of this kind, then follow our tutorial and you will get to experience it on your own!
One of the many advantages of today’s firmware is that you can use it even if your phone is rooted or unrooted. But the root access of your Galaxy Ace 3 handset will be revoked if the device is rooted. And, if you really want to update your phone, the warranty it features from the factory will come back to it after you’ve lost it once you’ve rooted the handset.
of this is fine and all, but how does one upgrade their Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270? By first looking at the pre-requisites below:
- turn to your phone and power off the antivirus programs on it;
- the same must happen on your notebook;
- turn on USB Debugging;
- create backups using our tutorial;
- charge the battery of your smartphone next;
- use a comp or laptop that uses Windows OS;
- download the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAMH1 official firmware (file name: S7270XXUAMH1_S7270OJVAMH1_MAT.zip) or (file name: S7270XXUAMH1_S7270OJVAMH1_MED.zip) and Odin tool v3.07 on the notebook, via this link.
After these requirements you should follow the steps whose main target is the upgrade of your handset. Find them below.
How to flash XXUAMH1 on your phone
- The update process must begin with these first tasks, so pay extra attention to them: extract the two packages on your laptop, then run them.
- After that on your comp (this means that the correct USB drivers for your smartphone will be used for your phone’s upgrade later on).
- Now, be sure to enter the Galaxy Ace 3 S7270 in this mode: Download. The way to boot the phone into it is by performing the following actions: press and hold Power + Volume Down + Home together, do that for a couple of seconds, let go of all three of them and that’s it.
- Now go to the box that contains the phone’s USB cable. Take the latter out. Then use it to plug the handset to your notebook.
- After the devices are connected to one another, Odin will display a yellow-colored ID:COM box and also an “Added!!” message on the screen. But if nothing of the sort appears on the display, you should use a different USB port or flash the USB drivers again.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Choose, next, the new Jelly Bean firmware by staying in Odin and tapping PDA. Then you have to tap START in Odin and after that have patience until you see the firmware is on your handset. Which will be shown via a PASS message and a green ID:COM box.
- When the flashing is over, you are given permission to unplug the S7270 from your PC. After you are done with that, you should restart the smartphone.
- Once you perform this task, you will see that the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAMH1 is installed on your device. The firmware is tucked away inside your handset’s “About Phone“. Go there and check it out with your own eyes. Then take to the Internet and search different custom ROMs, tweaks and so on with which to customize your Galaxy Ace 3 S7270.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.