Even though Samsung launched their Galaxy S3 not too long ago, the manufacturer’s Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 is still bought or owned by many consumers.
But even if its popularity is high, you can’t install custom ROMs and many other goodies. But there are many developers who love to create tools which help with this. The most known one is called CWM Recovery, short for ClockworkMod Recovery.
The guide we want to introduce you to in these lines is made of the steps which will aid you install the ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GT-N7105).
be able to go through a successful procedure of this kind, you must first know that you’ll need certain requirements. They are very important, which is why you need to pay attention to what we’ll tell you now. First pre-requisites asks you to root the smartphone if you haven’t already and download two files known as and Odin. Second requirement: charge the handset to its fullest. Use one of our tutorials to root this phone.
Now that you just found out what’s required of you beforehand, here are the steps you must follow.
- The tutorial today starts with step number 1. For this one you should do as follows: after downloading the files in the pre-requisites, move them into a dedicated folder. Now unzip the files the Odin.zip is made of to the same folder and then initiate the execution of the Odin via the double click method.
- After you’ve done that, step two needs you to wait for this Odin file to open. Tap on PDA while in Odin.
- Step number three requires you to opt for the CWM Recovery file and then see if the Repartition option is not activated.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]If it is, proceed to the fourth step, which tells you to switch the Note 2 LTE (GT-N7105) off and afterwards restart it in the Download mode using this method: keep selected the buttons for Volume Down, Home and Power, for about 5 seconds, at the same time.
- Step five will need you to tap on Yes and to confirm that action. Perform the following action afterwards: plug the handset to the comp when in Download mode. Now wait and see if the Odin box color become yellow, because if it does it’s a good sign: the device is now recognized by the tool.
- Step six needs you to tap on Start. The installation is going to debut and you should have patience till the rebooting of the phone happens. After this is over, the installation of the ClockworkMod Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (N7105) will be complete.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.