Is your Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T looking for some new things? Then you need to install ClockworkMod Recovery on it. The most recent version is 6.0.
You can get this on your tablet quickly and without hair pulling. First, it’s a very good idea to get the part where we talk about requirements out of the way. Find these crucial points below.
Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T needs the following in order to fully receive the CWM Recovery 6.0: the tablet’s bootloader must be unlocked and you must backup the device.
You must have a laptop that can operate Windows, to synchronize the tablet with your Google account, save your important data and Android SDK must be present on the comp you choose to use with this tutorial. Everything should now be ready for our guide.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Step 1 is you downloading the and to your laptop. After the downloads are over, you need to extract the fastboot.zip file to this destination: C partition.
- Step 2: move the recovery.img into the fastboot directory and switch the tablet off. What comes next is this operation: keep pressed the keys for Volume Up and Power for about 5 seconds, at the same time.
- Step three: “Press Vol. Up to enter RCK (5s)” will appear on-screen. You need to not press any option, including Volume Up option.
- Step 4: a new type of menu is going to make its way after 5 seconds. Wait another 10 seconds and then press Volume Down.
- For the fifth step you need to tap on Volume Up and, on your laptop, start the Command line in Windows; the latter can be reached like this: go to Start, choose Programs and then select Accessories. Once you are done, type:
using Command line. If you see your tablet’s serial number, then the Pad Infinity TF700T is connected to your laptop the right way.
- For step number 6 you are required to enter:
fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery recovery.img
and wait for a message to appear; it should be this one: “finished/OKAY“. This will install recovery.img and you will have to type
fastboot -i 0x0B05
This command is going to make the tablet reboot.
Your Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T can now experience the ClockworkMod Recovery 18.104.22.168 in full splendor.
How to Boot in Recovery Mode
Here’s what to do should you want to boot the tablet into Recovery mode.
- Step 1: switch the gadget off.
- Keep pressed the keys for Volume Down and Power for about 5 seconds; the device will be rebooted.
- Step 3: when you notice “press volume up to enter RCK“, your purpose has been reached.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.