Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 will find a very easy way to get updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system with this tutorial. Google Play edition will facilitate everything tied to this process.
comes now is a very useful bit of info. It has to do with the requirements that a gadget must comply with if its user wants a smooth procedure. So here are the pre-requisites which go with the Galaxy S4 I9500:
- find a way to root your smartphone (or, in case you don’t know if your handset is already rooted, you should go to Google Play, find Root Checker app and then install it on your phone; this tool will then see if the latter is rooted);
- make a backup via this guide;
- charge the battery which comes with the device;
- install (on your laptop) only those USB drivers which are suitable for your phone;
- turn on USB Debugging (by first opening Settings, then choosing Applications, tapping Development and then opting for USB Debugging).
The smartphone may now receive the promised upgrade that will feature the Jelly Bean 4.3 on it after it’s performed.
How to flash Jelly Bean 4.3 on Galaxy S4
- To start the tutorial without experiencing any serious problem, you have to first find the (fine name: Pure-Google-pre-rooted-4.3-v2.1.zip) and the usual Google Apps packages online, from this place.
- Then download them from that place on your laptop and plug the I9500 to that device afterwards; the USB cable of the phone is the tool which is going to facilitate the connection between these two devices.
- Then you will have to transfer the zip files from where they currently reside to a new place: the smartphone’s SD card root (don’t send them over to a different location).
- Now you should continue with these instructions: switch the device off and then boot it into Recovery Mode. Which mode should be attained in the following manner: press + hold Home, Volume Up and Power together.
- The second you are left with a background painted in green, the phone will indirectly tell you that it’s in the Recovery Mode. You should, from this point onward, do as follows: choose, while you are in the mode, this option first: “Install zip from SD card“. The second option you should select next is called “Choose zip from SD card“.
- From there, go to the zip file that will install the new Jelly Bean on your I9500. After you spot that file, you need to opt for it with Power. Then you have to have patience: the installation of the respective file shall begin.
- Once you are done with the waiting part of the guide and the phone is close to being updated for good, you can do something else; like choosing Go Back.
- Then restart your Galaxy S4 I9500 by opting for Restarting option. After the handset has been rebooted into Normal Mode, you can enjoy the Jelly Bean 4.3 Google edition on your phone.
As well as prepare for a superior performance put on by your device. Moreover, its battery will soon display much longer life than it did before. You will also get to customize your smartphone via lots and lots of new options, features and the whole nine yards.
NOTE: But on the other hand, you can experience some problems during the tutorial; or after you are done with it. Should the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 enter a phase where it shows the “Welcome” screen on repeat, you have to power it off, then on again and repeat the guide. The same solution should be applied if the phone is in boot loop and it cannot get out of it on its own.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.