Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean is not reserved for only smartphones and tablets. This operating system version can also be featured on a PC. And this post will let you in on all the steps you must take to make that real. So read our tutorial attentively and you will soon have the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean variant on your personal comp, too!
All of the indications included in our tutorial will help you flash the newest Android version on your personal computer in the fastest and also easiest way possible. Right after you perform this guide, you will have a first-rate experience of how it is to be able to do some of the following: change the interface, use many tweaks, modify various settings on your PC and other such neat stuff.
find out what files you have to download: and then .
- After they are located on your comp, you should install the first one, then open it on your PC.
- When done, you will need to do this: opt for New, then wait for a dialogue box to come on the screen; when you see it pop there, you should type in whatever name you want.
- After that, make sure you do as follows: choose
– Type: Linux
– Version: Other Linux
- Now choose Next and then remain where you are. A new dialogue box is going to appear.
- As soon as you spot it, you will have to type in the memory size you wish; the Jelly Bean version will need a minimum of 512 MB from your comp.
- After performing the previous tasks, you will be required to opt for Next, and after that you will have to wait for another dialogue box to be displayed. It’s now time to choose this:
create a virtual hard drive now
- After entering that in, your next move should be the following: opt for VDI. Then choose, depending on what you see fit, dynamically or fixed allocated.
- A virtual hard disk should then be made; but remember this: so that the file is flashed on the comp, the latter should have a minimum of 1 GB of space.
- Great, now opt for Virtual device and then be sure to choose Settings. Shortly after that, you will be able to notice a message icon, so opt for
Storage>> Storage Tree>> Empty
in that box, then choose, in the characteristics area, the Android 4.2 iso file.
- Continue by checking the option called Live CD/DVD. After being done with that, you have to click OK and then launch the virtual device. You will see a screen soon; on it, it’s recommended to opt for
Install Android-x86 to harddisk
- A second screen will come on, so here’s what to do: choose Create/Modify partitions.
- Go on with the guide by making a new primary bootable partition. Choose, after that, Write; now wait a bit, then opt for Quit.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Next up: flash the Jelly Bean 4.2.2 in sda1; then choose “type” and “ext3”. To install grub, you should select Yes.
- Once the grub is flashed, you have to take the .iso file from the Oracle Virtual Machine VirtualBox.
- Reboot your PC afterwards, then have it booted into the necessary Android 4.2.2 JB. That is all there is to this tutorial.
Play around with this operating system and see if you enjoy it. If you don’t, you can always uninstall it.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.