Should your tablet of choice be Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, you probably have already rooted it. Many users claim they don’t like how their gadget acts after this procedure is over; most importantly, they miss the lost warranty and the factory settings which attracted them to this model in the first place.
Then there is another reason of distress: you won’t be able to grab a certain upgrade due to several custom ROMs you installed on the tablet. If you’re one of these users who are not impressed with the whole rooting process, today we wrote a tutorial which will teach you how to unroot the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 quickly and in the easiest way ever.
a gadget is always in need of the fulfillment of a group of requirements. The ones to look out for here are these: unroot your device if you’ve previously rooted it with one of our guides; Verify if your device is one of these models: GT-P5100, GT-P5110 or GT-P5113.
Download these two files one after the other: (you must choose very carefully your model) and Odin. What the last requirement needs from you is as follows: charge the battery of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and generate a full backup. That’s all there is to it.
The next subject on our list of to-do things: teach you the steps needed for the unrooting of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
- They start with the first one: after you grab, online, the two files from earlier, you will need to place and then extract their contents to the desktop of your laptop.
- The action to perform next is part of this guide’s second step: initiate the execution of the Odin tool via the double click method, wait till it opens and then select the PDA.
- Step three is going to need this from you: choose the Stock Firmware file and then make sure to have F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot activated in Odin; take a look at the box called Repartition: should it be checked, make sure to uncheck it.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Switch the tablet off and reboot it into Download; Volume Down and Power must be pressed and held in order for this action to be fully performed.
- Step five comes along and it tells you to plug the tablet to the laptop via the former’s USB cord; do this while the product is in the Download Mode. So that the gadget starts flashing the necessary files, you need to tap on Start. After a couple of minutes, the process will end.
- Final step, the sixth, will ask you to wait for the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to reboot by itself. When it does that, the tablet will have been unrooted.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.