Remember the good times you used to have with your Motorola Atrix HD MB886 before you ventured into rooted territory?
Well, you can go back to those carefree times via a tutorial that will let you find out, in easy steps, how to unroot the smartphone.
getting all giddy with this info, just divert your attention to a couple of requirements that are very useful for our guide today.
Here they are: use an Atrix HD MB886 that is already rooted with a tutorial we have here on DroidGator.com, find and download and on your laptop, get a backup or more and then charge the battery if it’s running low.
And that settles the matter of what you need before following the steps which will send your phone on the path to the holy unrooting. They are below.
- In the first step you will be told the following: after the two files from earlier are downloaded on your comp, you should make sure they are on its desktop.
- For step number two you need to open the RSD Lite archive so that the files which are inside it find their way on the desktop, too. Now that the content is where it should be, you will have to take your mouse and use it to open the RSD Lite .exe (use a double-click action for this to launch). Then have some patience and click on “…”.
- Step three will prompt you to do as follows: opt for the Stock Firmware file, then power the Atrix HD off as soon as the file is accessed. Follow these actions up with another one: restart the handset and get into Fastboot Mode; which will happen after you simultaneously select and keep selected the buttons for Volume Down, Volume Up and Power.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Once you are finished with performing what was expected of you from step number three, step number four will tell you that you have to plug the Atrix HD to the laptop; use, for this action, the USB cord which is in the same box with the smartphone. Then, after the devices are connected to each other, your task is this: find and then opt for AP Fastboot; that is an option on the handset. When you choose it, you need to look for the Start button and click on it.
- Step five, the final one on our list, requires your patience so that the smartphone can begin the flashing of the required firmware. Then the Motorola Atrix HD MB886 will need to be rebooted so that the unrooting ends on a successful note.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.