Another item on our How
to list is the awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. This time, we are concentrating on how to perform the flashing process of the VeinDroid ROM on it. This tool will help the owner of such a smartphone experience the best the product can truly offer.
The custom ROM we mentioned belongs to a member of famous XDA Developers forum. According to him, this tool will not affect your GT-N7100 once it’s installed, meaning that you won’t have to deal with bugs. Instead, you will rejoice in how much more stable and fluid your phone will become after the installation process is over.
Without further ado, make sure the device has the following: ClockworkMod Recovery, VeinDroid ROM pack version v1 (in fact you must choose the VeinDroid v1 Galaxy Note 2 archive), a fully charged battery and a USB cable. Once you check these items off the list, you must make a backup that includes every item of major importance to you later on. Because if the process doesn’t go well, you risk the chance of losing what you hold dear on your phone.
Now you are set. To get the VeinDroid on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, pay extra attention to the steps we present below.
- The introduction to our today’s installation phase commences with step 1, which is the following: simply copy the VeinDroid ROM package previously downloaded to the internal SD card on the phone.
- For step 2 you have to turn the latter off and afterwards enter in the ClockworkMod Recovery mode. For that you must select the buttons for Volume Up, Home and Power at the same time.
- The third step advises the user to create a NANDroid backup with the actual ROM version of the phone by going to the option called Backup and Restore.
- For step 4 you have to choose Backup next, then opt for Factory reset/Wipe data; when you are done with this, you must check the OK button.
- [sc name=”banner-jos”]Step 5: choose Wipe cache partition. To make sure that the device performs this accordingly, do a confirmation of the action. Then select Advanced.
- For the sixth step you need to opt for Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it, too.
- Next up comes step number 7: choose the installation of the archive file from SD Card, then Choose ZIP from SD Card.
- For the following step, the eighth, you have to go to the archive with the VeinDroid file.
- Step 9: opt for the latter and do a confirmation of what you just did.
- Step number 10 goes something like this: wait for the installation of the ROM to be over, then choose Go Back.
- After which comes the final step, for which you need to choose Reboot system now and bam, you’re done with the flashing.
Now go and enjoy your improved Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100.
My name is Mark, I am a new chief editor of this blog, freelance writer, entrepreneur, and simply a technology lover. Currently a proud owner of a Google Pixel 4a.